Friday, January 8, 2010

Itching Solutions I Believe My Dog To Be A Belgium Malinois (Shepard Mix?). What Are Solutions To Itching And Biting Skin?

I believe my dog to be a Belgium Malinois (Shepard mix?). What are solutions to itching and biting skin? - itching solutions

I have allergies to pepper, but I'm not 100% sure. I've tried the food, flea medicines, detergents, Stings, etc. constantly to himself, sometimes causing open wounds to change. It focuses more on the legs, tail and soldiers. The vet is only Benadryl as a solution. It is just his dream. I have tried different anti-itch soaps and sprays. Nothing works! I was sorry that I could not imagine that the zero every 5 seconds! Help!

3 comments:

puppylov... said...

Find out what the allergy. Newfoundlands have some problems with the food and nutritional medicine / Prevention and treatment of flea allergy. If this is not the problem, try to give your dog a cooked egg a few days. They are very good for skin and coat. It may also be seasonal or allergic reaction to something that is used to the turf in your area or pollution in the air or shampoos, dog bed, or the detergent you use to treat your clothing, or anything else. It could also be dry skin, which can be treated with special shampoos or can parasites such as fleas. Another option that may seem silly, but I can see in action, that the dog is an emotional issue. Once seen by a Bichon Frize with the same symptoms and finally realize that they prefer self-defeating, especially the hair of your feet bloody, for participating in the expedition, while his family was too often out of town. If you've exhausted all physical problems to consider (and seriously, all these possibilities because they are much more likely than the realcause), you should try the dog a little distraction. Malinois are known to be strong for his own good. Get puzzle toys such as balls, the release by a mechanism labyrinth for the dog is to stay in space for some time to reach the problem. It will also take some time aside every day to maintain your dog.

fireflyy... said...

Eqyys recommend products ... I've used on my dogs with very good results ... Products you can order online or look in your local supermarket

greenief... said...

I suggest you take your dog to the vet. My dog used to bite and itching of the skin and took him to the vet and it seems unstoppable. maybe fleas on your dog's skin.

Post a Comment