Saturday, February 6, 2010

Free Sprint Codes For Ringtones Can I Get A Refund For Sprint Ringtones?

Can i get a refund for sprint ringtones? - free sprint codes for ringtones

Ok, so you have like 5 free ringtones for my phone to use coupons sprint. The only problem is paying for the first invoice after your purchase on credit, but then again you accounts in the next 1-2. My father will probably be angry, even if I say that we will reach a new loan. That was all that he is not on sprint.com valid reason. Finally, I turn away. If they charged you really delete?

3 comments:

GALE... said...

more a credit to your Account, even if it is withdrawn or not. For more information, contact your company. Good luck!

krispy said...

I do not think you can repay it.

Mum of 2 said...

If you pay into your account, then I will submit to his father that he will be re-credited. Then, since I do not think it would be foolish. But you told him before. I would definitely say that it was a mistake, and you say talk to him before using it again. Parents have to understand that. Good luck!

Post a Comment