Thursday, February 18, 2010

Example Of Messages To Parents In Wedding Is This Good Wording On A Save The Date Cards If My Fiance Has Divorced Parents?

Is this good wording on a save the date cards if my fiance has divorced parents? - example of messages to parents in wedding

I wrote my save the date cards. I wanted to go the traditional route and understand our parents (because my parents did not pay them and their mother will pay) a part of it. But I thought it would be rude if I my parents, his mother, but not his father. Here is how to read.

I have the wrong name, for example!

Mr. and Mrs. John Smith (my parents)
and Mrs. Stacey Brown (his mother again with her married name)
Mr. Marvin Proctor (father)
require that the deadline
24. April 2010
the share of joy
the marriage of their children
Molly Malone (I) and Jason Proctor (my friend)
In Cavendish, PEI

Invitation and details to follow.

___________________________
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Okay, that is how I wordered. My parents are still together, but separated from her papa and mama. I did not want his mom and dad together, you think "with" Daddy in turn receives the message, not together? I mean, most of our customers know, but they do not look good on paper? I also put line breaks in what will be, as his mother was not on the same line as his father.

If the site is up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment